The Central Pennsylvania Clinic – A Medical Home for Special Children and Adults, is incorporated as a non-profit medical clinic providing comprehensive medical care in the service of people with special needs caused by genetic disorders. This unique center serves patients, and their families, from the Plain and English communities of Central Pennsylvania.
Open Position – Family Physician / Assistant Medical Director – Central Pennsylvania Clinic is seeking a family physician-scientist to join our medical staff in Belleville, PA as a full-time family physician.
Our three principal missions:
- Clinical care of special children and adults with genetic diseases.
- Education of patients and their families about the characteristics, treatments, likely outcomes of genetic diseases, and the effects of underlying genetic disorders on health and illness of effected patients.
- Education and training of medical care providers in the region, including doctors, nurses, and midwives about the special needs of this patient population.
Additionally, the Clinic participates in clinical research aimed at:
- Determining the diagnostic methods which allow early and accurate identification of genetic disorders found in the community.
- Understanding the natural history of the disorders found in the community.
- Discovering new, more effective, affordable treatments for genetic diseases, which reduce death, disability, and suffering caused by genetic disease, and improve outcomes.
Central Pennsylvania Clinic
PO Box 5806
375 South Kishacoquillas Street
Belleville, PA 17004
Normal Office Hours
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
2020 Holiday Hours
Friday, April 10, 2020 CLOSED
Thursday, May 21, 2020 CLOSED
Friday, July 3, 2020 CLOSED
Monday, September 7, 2020 CLOSED
Thursday, November 26, 2020 CLOSED
Friday, November 27, 2020 CLOSED
Thursday, December 24, 2020 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Friday, December 25, 2020 CLOSED
Thursday, December 31, 2020 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Friday, January 1, 2021 CLOSED