The Central Pennsylvania Clinic – A Medical Home for Special Children and Adults, is incorporated as a non-profit medical clinic providing comprehensive medical care in the service of people with special needs caused by genetic disorders. This unique center serves patients, and their families, from the Plain and English communities of Central Pennsylvania.
Our three principal missions:
- Clinical care of special children and adults with genetic diseases.
- Education of patients and their families about the characteristics, treatments, likely outcomes of genetic diseases, and the effects of underlying genetic disorders on health and illness of effected patients.
- Education and training of medical care providers in the region, including doctors, nurses, and midwives about the special needs of this patient population.
Additionally, the Clinic participates in clinical research aimed at:
- Determining the diagnostic methods which allow early and accurate identification of genetic disorders found in the community.
- Understanding the natural history of the disorders found in the community.
- Discovering new, more effective, affordable treatments for genetic diseases, which reduce death, disability, and suffering caused by genetic disease, and improve outcomes.
Central Pennsylvania Clinic
PO Box 5806
375 South Kishacoquillas Street
Belleville, PA 17004
Normal Office Hours
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
2021 Holiday Hours
Good Friday, Friday April 2 CLOSED all day
Ascension Day, Thursday, May 13 CLOSED all day
Memorial Day, Monday, May 31 CLOSED all day
Independence Day, Monday July 5 CLOSED all day
Labor Day, Monday, September 6 CLOSED all day
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 25 CLOSED all day
Sunshine Friday, November 26 CLOSED all day
Christmas Eve, December 24, 2020 CLOSED all day
New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31 CLOSED all day